Saying Hello to the Dragon.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
I want all of them.
A few days ago in a parking lot in Lisbon wheelchair users and volunteers occupied all the available Non-Handicap spaces to make a point to able-bodied motorists what it is like to have “their” parking places unavailable to them.
On every wheelchair various notes were left like: "be right back", "it only takes a moment", "I’m get something here", etc.
Reblogged this yesterday from a different source, but I think this photograph is more powerful.
I love this so much I’ll reblog it a million times!
- Plot Twist: Someone actually gets feelings for me and doesn't fuck me over.
Reblog if your Tumblr picture is actually you.
I read somewhere that this campaign lowered local rape statistics by 11%.
Keep reblogging this. Everyone.
YES YES YES YES YES YES